Monday, August 20, 2007

Wakeboarding Famous Players

heat marcel!

I continue to tweak and it's not finished, I was just starting this level. (I started yesterday in fact: p)

A little effort and composure, my Quadcore is found at 2.4GHz overclocked to 3GHz.
333MHz FSB, multiplier x9.
RAM is a 1066Mhz

But that's not enough, I also overclocked the 8800GTX. The GPU
proceeded 651Mhz (1512Mhz shader for) instead of 576, which is more than a 8800GTX Ultra. The 1050MHz memory
passes instead of 900. Which is slightly less than the Ultra is a 1080Mhz, but I have not tested thoroughly.

I redid the regulation of ventilation, the 8800GTX which was deemed a little too warm for not overheating at all once the adjustment again.
In fact ... it heats less overclocked setting with my personal, non-overclocked with the default settings.

I also forced the openGL settings for Secondlife.
Transparency Antialiasing x16Q
SuperSampling Aliasing
I left the setting of the anisotropy of SL.
All in 1400x1050.
is MUCH nicer with a record 160FPS (max quality). With a setting less I will spend the 200FPS, but it is frankly nothing, and I especially do not want to turn the AA x16;)

I still have tweaking to do, I will able to climb higher without forcing.

Edit: I added the trilinear filtering optimization, I forced the anisotropy in x16, as mipmapping max.

0 comments:

Post a Comment