Friday, August 17, 2007

Really Cool Bedroom Chairs

Finally! From

Finally a new post and finally a new PC:)

Quadcore, 768MB 8800GTX, 2GB of RAM, raptor, ... short, but good.
Oh, and also Vista, CA .... works:)

short, now that I have a PC that does not crash every 30 minutes, or a laptop keyboard, and besides I have the opportunity to ask me a bit, I'll be able to rewrite a little more time on SL and finish the mess that I put on Wild Vertigo, among others ... ;)

PC side, it's really, really nag, I have not managed to do rowing with any of my games, as max, with max resolution of my screen (1400x1050), I regretted it cons of not having bought a 2nd screen ... saw the beast it will support the dual-screen without even noticing it. And I blow my scores BOINC has passed.

The Asus P5K Deluxe motherboard is really good fucking ... there is an "auto-overclock" broadly, as I understand, we give a target temperature and hold it. The cores run at 1.6GHz when there's nothing to do, and spend a 2.4Ghz when there 's the job. The cooler is mounted over the huge and everything is really quiet. And cooling is immediately upon cores at 1.6GHz repass the temperature drop of over 10 ° C, has to wait until roughly the temperature of the tower. At full speed (BOINC) I'm a 60 ° C and it does not exceed this temperature.

I read a few of the NVidia docs, and I discovered "CUDA" (and his girlfriends "Tesla"), which allows wholesale program the graphics card C as a 128 CPU cores, it I really need to test ca ... except that the SDK is not yet available for Vista ... pfffff!

short, but good ... or almost:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment