Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Condolence Letter From A Church

Vista Dreamscene!

I just tested this "famous" Dreamscene supposedly justifying the purchase of version Windows Vista Ultimate ... but what DAUBE p * tain! all this for ... ca? Play a video as wallpaper? anything else?

Deja is not very nice to have things that move like this in the background ... but it is a matter of taste, never mind. But ... the problem, it does NOTHING else?

I was expecting something like wallpaper that reacts in depending on your actions. For example, a wallpaper image, you click on an icon and it makes a nice effect drop of water on the bottom of the screen. Envrionment or reacts when you move the mouse ... I dunno ... I'm looking but I see that the ability to visualier a video as wallpaper ...

We can see the marketing power of Microsoft able to pass bladders for lanterns!

0 comments:

Post a Comment